Series of 1
Pleather Pyramid Clutch
1 Session | Total of 2 hours (2 hrs/session)
|To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
Materials include PVC leather or fabric with interfacing and metal zippers.
Make a posh, designer-looking pleather pyramid clutch with a fancy metal zipper and cool strap for showing this unique bag off! Big & roomy enough to store your wallet, make-up, knick knacks and even a handy water bottle in there!
(Measures approximately 9″ per side)
Learn finishing, sewing tips + techniques that can also be used in future projects!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand fundamental assembling + construction methods for bags.
- Operate sewing machine + use tools necessary for sewing PVC leather.
- Pattern layout & cutting know-hows
- Topstitching & Edgestitching techniques
- Create simple strap handle with pinking details
- How to install a metal zipper onto a bag.
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.