Pleather Pyramid Clutch
This class is suitable for students who have completed our beginner Fashion Sewing 101 class or equivalent. If you’re not familiar with the sewing machine, you may want to join our Fashion Sewing 101 class first.
1 session workshop total 2.5 hours
All materials, sewing tools + domestic sewing machines provided.
Materials include PVC leather or fabric with interfacing and metal zippers.
Make a posh, designer-looking pleather pyramid clutch with a fancy metal zipper and cool strap for showing this unique bag off!
Big & roomy enough to store your wallet, make-up, knick knacks and even a handy water bottle in there!
(Measures approximately 9″ per side).
Learn finishing, sewing tips + techniques that can also be used in future projects!
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand fundamental assembling + construction methods for bags.
- Operate sewing machine + use tools necessary for sewing PVC leather.
- Pattern layout & cutting know-hows
- Topstitching & Edgestitching techniques
- Create simple strap handle with pinking details
- How to install a metal zipper onto a bag.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.