[Online Classes] Kids Drawstring Backpack
This fun & fulfilling workshop will get your child to see what craft skills and sewing can do! A functional backpack featuring a drawstring pull feature, measuring approximately 31cm (width) by 35cm (height).
Learn the skills to make more of these cute babies!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine
- How to join seams and create a drawstring feature
- Finishing techniques and hemming
HOW DO I ACCESS MY ONLINE CLASSES?
- Log Into Your Account/Create An Account
- Add to Cart
- Check Out
- Kindly check your email. You will receive an email to set your password and access the student portal.
- For those who purchased Online Class Only, you will need to print out your draft out before attending your Online Classes.
- Please allow up to 14 working days from submission of the measurements for us to send the draft (and Material Kit).
WHAT DO I NEED?
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
(Kindly ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*)
- 1 yd (approx. 1m) of thick cotton
- 3.5m of drawstring
- Matching threads
- Fabric chalk or fabric marker
- Thread and bobbin
- Fabric scissors
- Pins or clips
- Printer & Paper
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on Sewing Machine)
OUR MATERIAL KIT COMES WITH: [Tools/Machines not included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric
- Ironed & Cut Out in your size
- All Panels labelled
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Sewing Notes/Guide
- 3.5m of Drawstring Rope
- Safety Pin
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
- Please allow up to 14 working days from submission of the measurements for us to send the draft (and Material Kit)
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 8139 7787 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.