Neko Brooch Workshop
FOR AGES 14 & ABOVR, ADULTS WELCOME TOO!
MOMSHOO X FASHION MAKERSPACE
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2 hours
Sew a little kitty to call your own! Learn basic plush toy sewing techniques through the making of this mini cat brooch. Simple embroidery stitches will also be taught to create the facial expression for your cat.
For those who have time, add on a paw to make it a Maneki-neko (fortune cat) for a dose of good luck!
All materials and sewing tools provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Plush toy sewing technique (sewing up gaps, hiding knots, etc.)
- Simple sewing stitches: backstitch, overcast stitch, ladder stitch
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Momshoo is a mother-and-daughter crafting duo based in Singapore. Together, we design whimsical creations using traditional techniques of hand-sewing and knitting. Momshoo is all about handmade items that are unique and personal, very much like a home-made gift from a friend.
Check them out at https://www.instagram.com/momshoo/