[E-Classes] Mask | Machine Sewing (Whilst Stocks Last)
LET'S FIGHT THE CORONAVIRUS TOGETHER
MAKE A MASK COVER - With a FREE Video Tutorial , *Whilst Stocks Last
[Video URL: https://youtu.be/gIsXqfXFIKU]
Learn how to make a washable and reusable mask cover to help protect and prolong the lifespan of your mask.
Your purchase contains both the pattern and the instructions to make one, so you can make it at the comfort and safety of your own home.
Steps to obtain a free copy of our Patterns & Notes "E-Classes: Mask":
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
[Ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*]
- Fabric (Approx. 0.5 meters)
[Cotton fabrics recommended]
- 2 pieces of 25cm elastic (0.4 - 0.75cm in width)
- 15cm soft wire (optional)
- Basic Sewing Tools (Snippers, Fabric Scissors, Pins/Paper or Binder Clips, Unpicker, Fabric Marker/ Chalk or Frixion Pen)
- Paper Scissors
- Printer & Paper
- Sewing Machine
No Materials or Sewing Machine? Don't worry! We offer a Material Kit* & Sewing Machine Rentals
OUR MATERIAL KIT COMES WITH: [Tools & Machines not included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric (Material Kit A Or Material Kit B)
- Ironed & Cut Out
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Matching threads
- Soft metal wire
- 2 Bobbins
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
Material Kit deliveries take up till 10 Working Days. Unfortunately we can only ship locally at the moment.
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale Here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org