[Online Classes] Adult Mask | Machine Sewing
This is the Adult Machine Sewing Tutorial, for the FREE Hand Sewing Tutorial, Click Here
Learn how to make a washable and reusable mask cover to help protect and prolong the lifespan of your mask. You may insert a dried wet tissue for the filter as well.
Your purchase contains both the pattern and the instructions to make one, so you can make it in the comfort and safety of your own home.
FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL
Video URL: https://youtu.be/gIsXqfXFIKU
HOW DO I ACCESS MY ONLINE CLASSES?
- Log Into Your Account/Create An Account
- Add to Cart
- Check Out.
- Kindly check your email. You will receive an email to set your password and access the student portal.
- For those who purchased Online Class Only, you will need to print out your draft out before attending your Online Classes.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for us to send the Material Kit.
WHAT DO I NEED?
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
(Kindly ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*)
- Approx. 0.5 meters for the main fabric (Light/ Soft cotton fabrics recommended)
- 0.5 meters for lining fabric (Light/ soft cotton fabrics recommended)
- 2 pieces of 25 cm elastic (0.4 - 0.75cm in width)
- Sewing Threads
- 15cm soft wire (optional)
- Fabric chalk or fabric marker
- Thread and bobbin
- Fabric scissors
- Pins or clips
- Printer & Paper
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on Sewing Machine)
OUR MATERIAL KIT COMES WITH: [Tools/Machines not included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric
- Ironed & Cut Out in your size
- All Panels labelled
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Matching Threads
- Soft metal wire
- Hand Sewing Needles
- A Bobbin
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
- Please allow up to 14 working days from submission of the measurements for us to send the draft (and Material Kit)
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 8139 7787 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.