[E-Classes] Mask | Hand Sewing (Whilst Stocks Last)
LET'S FIGHT THE CORONAVIRUS TOGETHER
MAKE A MASK COVER - With a FREE Video Tutorial, *Whilst Stocks Last
[Video URL: https://youtu.be/LScWI2sQ-2M]
This is the Hand Sewing Tutorial, for the free Machine Sewing Tutorial
Learn how to make a washable and reusable mask cover to help protect and prolong the lifespan of your mask. You may insert a dried wet tissue for the filter as well.
Your purchase both the pattern and the instructions to make one, so you can make it at the comfort and safety of your own home.
Steps to obtain a free copy of our Patterns & Notes for "E-Classes: Mask":
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
[Ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*]
- Fabric (Approx. 0.5 meters for main fabric and 0.5 meters for lining fabric)
[Light/ soft cotton fabrics recommended]
- 25 cm x 2 pieces of elastic (0.4 - 0.75cm in width)
- Basic Sewing Tools (Snippers, Fabric Scissors, Pins, Unpicker, Fabric Marker/ Chalk, Hand Sewing Needles)
- Sewing Machine
No Materials? Don't worry! We offer a Material Kit* & Sewing Machine Rentals
OUR MATERIAL KIT COMES WITH: [Tools & Machines Not Included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric (Material Kit A Or Material Kit B)
- Ironed & Cut Out
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Matching threads
- Soft metal wire
- Hand Sewing Needles
- A Bobbin
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
Material Kit deliveries take up till 7 Working Days. Unfortunately we can only ship locally at the moment.
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org