Series of 4
Maker Youth- Make Your Own Clothes: Top
4 Session Workshop | Total of 8 hours
Featuring our brand new class for kids to learn how to make their own clothes from scratch! We will teach them how to take measurements, draw out their own pattern drafts and how to cut and sew a stylish new Top!
With our easy to understand steps and directions, they will be on their way to creating their own wearables! Featuring a bias-binded top, we will cover multiple tips and sewing techniques to get your kids immersed into clothes-making.
Why Learn Sewing?
- Creative & Fun Process
- Develop Fine Motor Skills & Coordination
- Develop their Focus and Concentration
- Results of their work will be Fulfilling and very Functional
- Develop a Passion & Hobby they can be proud of to add on to their Life Skills
What You’ll Learn
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- How to lay and cut fabric correctly
- How to join seams to construct a garment
- Finishing techniques and hemming
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 3 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.