Series of 1
Twilly Tank Top
Ages 13 and above? We recommend signing up for Fashion Sewing 101 instead.
FOR AGES 9 – 16, ADULTS WELCOME TOO
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2.5 hours
Have your kids ever thought of making their own clothes? Well, fret not! With our easy to understand steps and directions, they will be on their way to creating their own wearables!
Featuring a sleeveless denim tank top, with distressed finishes and a customizable gusset, your kid will be a edgey fashionista in this cool getup.
Dear parents/ guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- How to lay and cut fabric correctly
- How to sew curves and join seams to construct a garment
- Finishing techniques and hemming
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.