For ages 7 and up!
*Pre-requisite: Know how to operate a sewing machine. This class does not cover how to thread and operate the sewing machine. Register our Kids Fashion Sewing 101 to learn how to thread and operate the sewing machine.
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2 hours
A great way to package your hearty lunch for your kids in something roomy enough to put BOTH their food and water bottle and is also water-resistant! This workshop will get your child to see what their craft skills and sewing can do! Featuring a nifty bag clip, and straps for cross-slinging. Pick up tips and techniques to make your very own!
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $5/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- How to add a bag clip and straps to your project
- How to sew up seams and create a functional bag
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.