Kids' Craft Apron
For ages 7 and up!
We recommend taking Kids Sewing 101 beforehand.
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2 hours
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided. You do not need to bring anything!
Have your kids ever thought of making their own wearables? Well fret not! With our easy to understand steps and directions, they will be on their way to creating their own functional apron!
Be it for painting or baking, this apron lets your child get their hands dirty whilst doing their creative work. Let your kid learn how to handle the sewing machine and get nifty with their fingers!
Dear parents/ guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- Finishing techniques and hemming
- Make your very own apron by the end of the class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.