Kidswear: Reversible Baby Romper (Unisex)
4 Sessions | Total of 8 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
*IMPT: Dates for the 1st session are listed above. Please submit your body measurements at least 7 days before your 1st session, otherwise, your starting date will have to be postponed.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Wear it inside out or outside in, with a bow or without! You’ll get versatile options whether it’s for a boy or girl, and each option gives you 3 sizes you can use as your little one grows! This romper is perfect for the little ones that you love to go trotting or crawling around in.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Building a lined garment and finishing the raw edges
- How to sew up a romper
- Handling & using the sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Remainder Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
THINGS TO BRING FOR FIRST SESSION:
|Non-Stretch Cotton||1.5 metres|
|Contrast Non-Stretch Cotton (Optional)||0.5 metres|
|Velcro (20cm Long)||2cm – 2.5cm width|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong & Ribbing from Sing Mui Heng
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
FOR ONLINE CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine Set
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)