Fashion Sewing 308
Men's Bermudas | ONLEWO X FMS
4 Sessions | Total of 8 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
*IMPT: Dates for the 1st session are listed above. Please submit your body measurements at least 7 days before your 1st session, otherwise, your starting date will have to be postponed.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Go out and mingle in your very own cosy Bermudas complete with a comfy elastic waistband, cording and eyelet fastening with mock fly-front. It comes with handy side pockets for your phone or for just looking stylish! The bermudas feature the "Kueh Tile" print from ONLEWO. View the print inspiration below!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Installing side seam pockets
- Creating a mock fly-front
- Creating a drawstring feature with eyelets
- Installing an elasticized waistband
- Using tools necessary for sewing
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Remainder Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
THINGS TO BRING FOR THE FIRST SESSION:
|Non-Stretch Medium-Weight Cotton||1.5 metres|
|Medium-Weight Fusible Interfacing||0.5 metres|
|Metal Eyelet Rivets (for collar)||2|
|Rope / Ribbon (less than 1cm diameter)||0.5 metres|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong & Ribbing from Sing Mui Heng
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
FOR ONLINE CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine Set
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com
Story about the "Kueh Tile" Print:
Living in Tiong Bahru, whenever my friends are over for the weekend tea, I always get the kuehs from the popular family-run ‘Galicier’ kueh shop situated just a block away. Friends always say that their Kueh Dadar is the best in town. Inside this design, you can find all the kuehs that we all love – kueh tutu, pineapple tart, kueh dadar, peng kueh, dumpling, otah-otah and ladoo.
Onlewo 安乐窝 draws inspiration from its Singapore root to create pattern designs with stories. Through our contemporary rendition of heritage, places and culture in Singapore and Asia, expressed on home, fashion and lifestyle goods, we hope to connect people and memories, enliven conversations and ignite new passions.
Check them out at: https://onlewo.com/
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)