Series of 4
Fashion Sewing 306 – Menswear Bowling Shirt *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
Our new men's bowling shirt is a perfect casual piece for any occasion! Chill in this shirt and pair it with sneakers or loafers for your fun day out! It comes in a boxy, relaxed fit, Hawaiian notched collar and a front button placket that makes it easy to throw on! Pick up the skills to make more of these in different fabrics and even coordinate with the family!
This shirt is perfect for any guy! Learn how to sew notched collars and a front button placket. Construct and assemble a neatly made easy-to-match wardrobe staple for yourself or your loved one
This class is suitable for beginners.
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: email@example.com)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
For your first session, please bring:
- 7 buttons (Size: 1.2 to 1.5cm in diameter)
- Fabric 2.5m non-stretch cotton fabric
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Installation and assembly of notched collar
- Creating a front button placket and attaching buttons and buttonholes with the sewing machine
- Construction techniques for sleeves
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist, who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques for making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!