Fashion Sewing 306
Menswear Bowling Shirt
5 Sessions | Total of 10 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Our new men's bowling shirt is a perfect casual piece for any occasion! Chill in this shirt and pair it with sneakers or loafers for your fun day out! It comes in a boxy, relaxed fit, Hawaiian notched collar and a front button placket that makes it easy to throw on! Pick up the skills to make more of these in different fabrics and even coordinate with the family! This shirt is perfect for any guy! Learn how to sew notched collars and a front button placket. Construct and assemble a neatly made easy-to-match wardrobe staple for yourself or your loved one
This class is suitable for beginners.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Installation and assembly of notched collar
- Creating a front button placket and attaching buttons and buttonholes with the sewing machine
- Construction techniques for sleeves
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine.
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
For more information on how our online classes work, Click Here
THINGS TO BRING FOR FIRST SESSION:
|Main Fabric (Non-stretch & non-slippery cotton)||2.5 metres|
|Buttons (1.2cm – 1.5cm diameter)||7|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong & Ribbing from Sing Mui Heng
FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)