Fashion Sewing 237
Princess Line Dress with Gathered Sleeves
5 Sessions | Total of 10 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
*IMPT: Dates for the 1st session are listed above. Please submit your body measurements at least 7 days before your 1st session, otherwise, your starting date will have to be postponed.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
This sophisticated Princess line silhouette fits slim through the body before opening up into 2 stylish slits. Its gathered sleeves lend volume at the crown and can be made into short or long sleeves.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to create a fitted bodice by sewing up Princess line curves
- Techniques for creating installing gathered sleeves on a dress
- Creating slits on a dress
- Using the overlock and sewing machines for garment construction
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Remainder Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
THINGS TO BRING FOR THE FIRST SESSION:
|Non-Stretch Cotton||3.5 metres|
|Invisible / Concealed Zipper||22 Inch|
|Medium-Weight Fusible Interfacing||0.5 metres|
|Elastic (0.5cm width)||0.5 metres|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
FOR ONLINE CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine Set
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)