Series of 4
Fashion Sewing 236 – Jogger Pants
4 Sessions | Total of 8 hours: (2 hrs/session)
NEW flexible 5-step booking format, click here to find out more.
What You'll Sew:
This Jogger Pants is customized to your size and you can use a variety fabrics to give it different looks. Fancy solid colours or small prints for a formal look, or quirky or geometric prints for a casual vibe.
What You’ll Learn:
- Installing a comfortable elasticized waistband and cuffs (optional)
- Installing pants side pockets
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine
- Clean finishing fabric edges
What Materials Do I Need to Buy?
- Main Fabric: 2.5 metres of non-stretch cotton fabric
- Lining Fabric (for pocket bag): 0.5 meters of thin non-stretch cotton fabric
What Should I Bring For My 1st Session?
- Cut fabrics
- Paper patterns
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Take & Submit Measurements (14 days before the 1st session)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Receive Paper Patterns & Cut Your Fabrics (courier is free)
- Attend Class
- As all patterns are customized to your size, body measurements must be submitted 14 days BEFORE your 1st session
- Printed Patterns will be couriered to your registered address for FREE within 9 Days upon submission. Kindly ensure that the address in your account is correct.
- Please CUT your fabrics BEFORE attending the 1st session
- Sewing tools & machines are provided in class
- Fabrics & Trims are not included.
- Recommended: Non-stretch cotton fabrics
- Additional studio slot will be charged $30/hr
- Rescheduling fees apply. Kindly refer to our class policies
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
- The slot you booked may be postponed if it has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.