Fashion Sewing 226
V-Neck Wrap Dress
4 Sessions | Total of 8 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
*IMPT: Dates for the 1st session are listed above. Please submit your body measurements at least 7 days before your 1st session, otherwise, your starting date will have to be postponed.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
The Wrap Dress from DVF got its iconic status with its flattering and feminine silhouette that never goes out of style. You can now style it your way- turn it young and youthful with bold pop prints, or beautifully elegant with finer prints and textures. Cinch it at the waist or keep it loose and straight, pair it with heels or sneakers, this wardrobe staple is one you can rely on for any dress up or casual days.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Various techniques to clean finish the edges for a curved hem and sleeveless armhole
- Installing a tie-closure and flushing it with your garment
- Handling & using the sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Remainder Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
THINGS TO BRING FOR THE FIRST SESSION:
|Non-Stretch Cotton||3 metres|
|Light-Medium Weight Interfacing||0.5 metres|
|Hook & Eye||2 Sets|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong & Ribbing from Sing Mui Heng
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
FOR ONLINE CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine Set
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)