Series of 5
Fashion Sewing 218 – V-Neck Midi Dress *Custom Fit
5 Sessions | Total of 10 hours: (2 hrs/session)
NEW flexible 5-step booking format, click here to find out more.
What You'll Sew:
This fit-and-flare V-neck midi dress stands out for its relaxed yet posh-looking design. It has a unique neckline with pleated detailing, together with a contrast waist sash that offers a flexible fit for those who prefer more room for a good hearty meal to those who prefer a snug cinched look.
This dress compliments any style; whether you pair it with sandals for a beachy look, heels for the office, or boots for street grunge, this dress will bring you anywhere! This dress is ideal for beginners and those starting to sew garments with multiple sewing techniques to be learnt.
What You’ll Learn:
- Creating a pleated detail on the neckline
- Finishing garments with a V-neck
- Installing a waist sash
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine
What Materials Do I Need to Buy?
- Fabric Option A (No Contrast) | 3.5m non-stretch cotton fabric
- Fabric Option B (With Contrast) | 2.5m + 1m of contrast non-stretch cotton fabric
What Should I Bring For My 1st Session?
- Cut fabrics
- Paper patterns
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Take & Submit Measurements (14 days before the 1st session)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Receive Paper Patterns & Cut Your Fabrics (courier is free)
- Attend Class
- As all patterns are customized to your size, body measurements must be submitted 14 days BEFORE your 1st session
- Printed Patterns will be couriered to your registered address for FREE within 9 Days upon submission. Kindly ensure that the address in your account is correct.
- Please CUT your fabrics BEFORE attending the 1st session
- Sewing tools & machines are provided in class
- Fabrics & Trims are not included.
- Recommended: Non-stretch cotton fabrics
- Additional studio slot will be charged $30/hr
- Rescheduling fees apply. Kindly refer to our class policies
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
- The slot you booked may be postponed if it has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.