Series of 4
Fashion Sewing 218 – NEW COLLECTION – V-Neck Midi Dress *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
This fit-and-flare V-neck midi dress stands out for its relaxed yet posh-looking design. It has a unique neckline with pleated detailing, together with a contrast waist sash that offers a flexible fit for those who prefer more room for a good hearty meal to those who prefer a snug cinched look.
This dress complements any style, whether you pair it with sandals for a beachy look, heels for the office, or boots for street grunge, this dress will bring you anywhere! This dress is ideal for beginners and those starting to sew garments with multiple sewing techniques to be learnt.
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabrics not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
- Fabric Option A (No Contrast) | 3.5m non-stretch cotton fabric
- Fabric Option B (With Contrast) | 2.5m + 1m of contrast non-stretch cotton fabric
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Creating a pleated detail on the neckline
- Finishing garments with a V-neck
- Installing a waist sash
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!