Fashion Sewing 216
Urban Longline Vest
6 Sessions | Total of 12 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
*IMPT: Dates for the 1st session are listed above. Please submit your body measurements at least 7 days before your 1st session, otherwise, your starting date will have to be postponed.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Featuring our most versatile piece yet- the sleek Longline Vest! Whether it's styled with pants for a chic getup or layered over a dress to amp up your style, this piece shapes the silhouette and fastens beautifully at the waist with a single button. This vest has discreet single welt pockets that are large enough to slot in your phone and neatly flushes with the facade. A classy double-vent adorns the back and cinc hes the small of your back with 2 buttons. Learn plenty of techniques with all these tailored features in this 5-session series, so pick out your elegant fabrics and make this your very own! Basic sewing experience is required.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Installing single-welt pockets into garments
- Constructing a double-vent with button feature
- Finishing armholes and collars with facing techniques
- Installing buttonholes and sewing up buttons
- Understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses.
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock machine
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Remainder Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
THINGS TO BRING FOR THE FIRST SESSION:
|Non-Stretch Cotton (Heavy-Weight)||2 metres|
|Cotton Lining||1 metre|
|Large Buttons (2 – 3cm diameter)||3|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong & Ribbing from Sing Mui Heng
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
FOR ONLINE CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine Set
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)