Fashion Sewing 210
5 Sessions | Total of 10 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
*IMPT: Dates for the 1st session are listed above. Please submit your body measurements at least 7 days before your 1st session, otherwise, your starting date will have to be postponed.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Create your own personalised comfortable shirt dress that fits uniquely you! Upgrade your wardrobe with a custom-fit piece that can work for many occasions. Pick your favourite fabric, add pockets and design your sleeves to the length you desire. Learn pattern-reading & cutting techniques, how to sew up, assemble & add finishing touches for this classic staple that must be in any fashionista’s wardrobe!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Preparation and assembly of the collar
- Inserting a full-placket shirt front
- How to create the drop shoulder/ kimono sleeve detail
- Prepping and attaching long sleeves and finishing it with a wide-hem cuff
- Buttonhole assembly via machine
- Seaming & top-stitching techniques for joining
- Hemming techniques to create a curved hem
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine.
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Remainder Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
THINGS TO BRING FOR THE FIRST SESSION:
|Non-Stretch Cotton||3 metres|
|Light-Weight Fusible Interfacing||1 metre|
|Buttons (1 – 1.5cm diameter)||14|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong & Ribbing from Sing Mui Heng
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
FOR ONLINE CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine Set
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)