Series of 1
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
This stylish bumbag is brought up a notch with its sturdy lining, cool metal zipper, and an adjustable strap that’s easy to bring around and serves all your quick grabs. Large enough to house your phone, wallet, keys and wipes, you can be assured it’ll be extremely useful and fun to make!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Installing a metal zipper
- Installing a lining into a bag
- Adding pockets
- Installing adjustable bag straps and buckles
- Using the tools & operate machines necessary for sewing
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.