Series of 4
Copy Your Garment 101
*Pre-Requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
4 Sessions | Total of 8 hours: (2hours/session)
Ever had a favourite top or dress that you would like to replicate in another fabric? Welcome to our new course that teaches you how to examine and copy your garments and pick up the skills to do the same for other projects!
Just simply bring along 3 tops or dresses and our trainer will select one for class practice. At the end of the course, students will walk away with the paper patterns and a fit sample (in cotton fabrics) of the copied project.
The course does not guarantee a complete sewn project at the end of course. There will be an additional $30/hour charge if any student is keen to have a trainer to follow through to complete sewing up the project. You may contact us for clarifications at 81397787 or email@example.com.
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview of copying and making garments
- How to draft using an existing garment
- An overview of how to sew up your garment
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 3 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Individual & group workshops are available to book on request, please enquire. We also offer workshops not listed & can tailor them to suit your needs.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.