Series of 1
1 Session | Total of 2 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
School may be closed for a month, but there are other ways to get your kids learning and having fun at the same time!
Our Animal Kisslock workshop is a Holiday special for teens ages 10 and up! Your children can feed their need for creativity and sew their very own kisslock purse to keep their allowance, small knick-knacks and change! Both hand sewing and machine sewing will be involved! Pick an animal and let’s start creating!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand fundamental assembling & construction methods for a kisslock
- Operate sewing machine & learn tips for good sewing
- Learn hand-stitching techniques and working with various notions like kisslock clamps
- Pattern layout & cutting know-hows
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.