Adobe Photoshop 201 [Fashion Edition]
No Dates? Please click here if you are interested
4 Session Workshop | Total of 10 Hours (2.5 hrs/session)
All computers & software provided, just bring yourself!
Want to manipulate or beautify your images dramatically? Are you a budding fashion designer? A fashion illustrator wanting to learn digital illustration techniques? Have you tried using Adobe Photoshop, but not sure of where to start, or how to combine digital elements with hand drawn illustrations?
This course will cover a range of Photoshop tutorials, starting from the basics, such as cleaning up a scanned fashion illustration, to more creative and experimental skills, such as applying digital color and scanned textures, and manipulating images.
Suitable for those interested in fashion and graphic design (from young to adult learners), to industry and marketing professionals looking to upgrade their skills to enhance their career prospects.
What You’ll Learn:
- Introduction of the different Photoshop tools and applications
- Utilizing and understanding the concept of layers and layer masks
- Using various filters and effects to enhance images
- Making selections and image adjustments
- Retouching and cloning tools to manipulate photos and graphics as desired
- Learn how to create collages and your very own illustrations and graphic posters from scratch
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.