Adobe Illustrator 201 [Fashion Edition]
4 Session Workshop | Total of 10 hours: (2.5 hrs/session)
All Computers & Software provided; just bring yourself!
Learn how to apply the tools of Adobe Illustrator to create industry-standard fashion technical drawings in this comprehensive 4-session class. Suited for anyone who are starting out their fashion line or are working with factories for production. Whether you are a beginner and do not know how to draw or if you are a talented artist who would like to learn how to get your designs on the computer without spending a lot on expensive software applications, this is for you.
Suitable for students interested in fashion design (from school students to adult learners), to industry professionals looking to upgrade their skills to enhance their career prospects.
Bring your ideas to life and start building that design portfolio!
What You’ll Learn:
- In-depth usage of the tools of Adobe Illustrator and applying the features towards what you need
- Designing a fashion collection suitable for factory production usage or for your own portfolio
- Create industry-standard technical drawings and illustrations for fashion digitally
All Computers & Software provided, just bring yourself!
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.