Snappy Flap Backpack
For ages 7 and up!
*Important: This class does not cover how to thread and operate the sewing machine. Register our Kids Fashion Sewing 101 to learn how to thread and operate the sewing machine.
Total Duration of 4 hours
Add snaps, a flap, and handy straps and you have a cute backpack! Featuring a wide spacious base to keep all your things for school or for a fun day out!
Pick the fabrics from our selection and learn how to utilize your sewing skills to make a fully lined backpack together with our friendly trainers!
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $5/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- How to join seams and create a fully lined backpack
- Adding snap buttons and straps to your projects
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Individual & group workshops are available to book on request, please enquire. We also offer workshops not listed & can tailor them to suit your needs.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.