Series of 4
Kids & Youth Holiday Sewing Camp: Accessories
FOR AGES 8 – 16. Girls & Boys Welcome!
4 Session Workshop | Total of 8 hours
A fun and fulfilling way to let your kids learn sewing skills through constructing various accessory projects! Your kids will start off with learning how to use the machine, followed by choosing 3 different projects to make, starting from pouches and progressing to bags! They'll pick up a creative skill and be rewarded by the possibilities of their focused workmanship and efforts.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines are provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine and sew up these fun projects:
- Project 1: Token/ Card Lanyard Holder or Flex Frame Pouch (Session 1)
- Project 2: Slim Zippered Pouch or Boxy Sling Pouch or Boxy Pencil Case (Session 2)
Project 3: Backpack with Flap or Sling Foldover Tote Bag (Session 3 & 4)
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/session. However, no additional materials will be provided.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 3 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.