Kids Holiday Sewing Camp: Fashion
FOR AGES 6 - 10! Girls & Boys Welcome!
5 Session Workshop | Total of 10 hours
A great way to spend the holidays and nurture your kids interest in fashion! This 5-day workshop will get your child to see what their styling skills and sewing can do! Kids will style and construct a 2-piece collection from scratch, guided by our friendly trainers.
They will start off with learning how to style their collection, followed by choosing and cutting their fabrics, and then sewing up their very own chosen top and bottom (shorts/ skirt)!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- A guided process from styling their own collection, making their own top & bottom patterns, and cutting & sewing it up
- Techniques to construct a top and bottom (shorts/skirt) with guided methods
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine
- How to cut fabrics correctly
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/session. However, no additional materials will be provided.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 3 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.