Kids' Stretchy Skirt
For ages 7 and up!
*Important: This class does not cover how to thread and operate the sewing machine. Register our Kids Fashion Sewing 101 to learn how to thread and operate the sewing machine.
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2.5 hours
Have your kids ever thought of making their own clothes? Well fret not! With our easy to understand steps and directions, they will be on their way to creating their own wearables!
Begin your sewing journey in making this very cute skirt! Featuring an elasticized waist, and bottom hem finishing.
Dear parents/ guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
Skirt Pattern in 3 sizes: S, M, L ( Waist 70 – 76cm)
Contact us if the measurements fall out of the range.
Phone/WhatsApp: +65 8139 7787
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- How to create an elastic waistband
- How to join seams to construct a garment
- Finishing techniques and hemming
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Individual & group workshops are available to book on request, please enquire. We also offer workshops not listed & can tailor them to suit your needs.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.