Boxy Pencil Case
For ages 7 and up!
*Important: This class does not cover how to thread and operate the sewing machine. Register our Kids Fashion Sewing 101 to learn how to thread and operate the sewing machine.
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2 hours
Wanna get your child involved in making things on their own? Or in need to motivate your child for the new school year? This could be it!
At an additional $38, you can purchase one more set of materials to bring home.
*For additional materials, kindly inform us at least 3 days before the class starts for us to make the preparation.
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $5/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Understand construction techniques and use different types of footers
- Install a metal zipper with a sewing machine
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Individual & group workshops are available to book on request, please enquire. We also offer workshops not listed & can tailor them to suit your needs.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.