For ages 10 and up!
*Pre-requisite: Know how to operate a sewing machine. This class does not cover how to thread and operate the sewing machine. Register our Kids Fashion Sewing 101 to learn how to thread and operate the sewing machine.
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2.5 hours
Here comes the messenger! Let your kid make a handy sling bag big enough to fit your kid’s knick knacks and little snacks! Featuring a reversible pattern that your kid can flip inside out if one side gets dirty!
Our Messenger Bag workshop is specially for kids ages 10 and up! Your kids can pick up nifty sewing skills and make something oh-so-cute & functional for their day-outs! The messenger bag measures approximately: 17cm (Length) x 14cm (Height) x 5cm (Depth)
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
At an additional $15, you can purchase one more set of materials to bring home.
*For additional materials, kindly inform us at least 3 days before the class starts for us to make the preparation.
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Understand construction techniques and use different types of footers
- Learn how bags are made, install a strap, and kickstart your sewing creativity!
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.