Kids Drawstring Backpack
For ages 7 and up!
*Pre-requisite: Know how to operate a sewing machine. This class does not cover how to thread and operate the sewing machine. Register our Kids Fashion Sewing 101 to learn how to thread and operate the sewing machine.
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2 hours
This fun & fulfilling workshop will get your child to see what craft skills and sewing can do! A functional and water-resistant oil-cloth backpack featuring a drawstring pull feature, measuring approximately 31cm (width) by 35cm (height). Learn the skills to make more of these cute babies!
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- How to join seams and create a drawstring feature
- Finishing techniques and hemming
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.