Basic: Women's Cheongsam (Dress or Jumpsuit)
No Dates? Please click here if you are interested
*Beginners may apply.
*All patterns are custom fit to your measurements.
*Fabrics, Sewing Machines and Tools are Provided.
8 Session Workshop | Total of 20 hours: (2.5 hrs/session)
Perfect for festive wear or a date, our Contemporary Cheongsam comes with a twist- it's outfitted with multiple options! So you can choose the type of sleeve, skirt/ pants combination that you want to sew up!
- Sleeve - Normal or Flutter
- Skirt - Straight or Flare
- Side Pocket
Kindly submit your measurements or the measurements of the person you would like to work on at least 7 DAYS BEFORE coming to class.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Attaching bias-bound feature and mandarin collar
- Installing a concealed/ invisible zipper
- How to sew and install a normal and flutter sleeve
- Adding the bottom of romper-style pants to your cheongsam
- Sewing up a normal and flared skirt
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
- Handling & using the sewing & overlock machine
- Many sewing tips and finishing techniques that you can apply to your various projects