Fashion Sewing 223
Unisex Pyjamas Shorts
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Lounge together with your family at home in a comfy pair of elasticised shorts, complete with a ribbon strap and side slits! It can come in any size from kids to ladies, to men, you can match up fabrics for a coordinated set for the whole family! Just let us know your measurements below!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Step-by-step guidance on sewing a pair of shorts
- How to install and construct an elastic waistband
- Creating side slits
- Finishing techniques with the overlock/ sewing machine
- How to use a sewing machine
For more information on how our online classes work, Click Here
THINGS TO BRING FOR FIRST SESSION:
|Flat Cotton Strap||1 metre|
|Elastic (2.5cm width)||1 metre|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong & Ribbing from Sing Mui Heng
FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)