Fashion Sewing 220
Asymmetric Flap Dress
4 Sessions | Total of 8 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Going out for a gathering or with the family? This fun, flirty dress comes with a flap in the front and offers a relaxed and comfortable fit for all your eating and shopping activities. Featuring clean lines, a sleeveless armhole, a strap, and an asymmetrical hemline that'll make you look chic and fashionable! This versatile dress has a flared silhouette and contrast straps that match with the panels. Understand the techniques for layering your garment, learn how to cut efficiently, and assemble an easy-to-wear outfit for yourself! This class is suitable for beginners.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Sewing & finishing techniques for adding layers onto a garment
- Sewing & finishing methods for straps and sleeveless armholes
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine.
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
For more information on how our online classes work, Click Here
THINGS TO BRING FOR FIRST SESSION:
|Materials (Without Contrast)||Quantity|
|Non-Stretch Cotton||3 metres|
|Materials (With Contrast)||Quantity|
|Fabric A Non-Stretch Cotton (Main for Inner Dress)||5 metres|
|Fabric B Non-Stretch Cotton (Contrast for the Flap)||1 metre|
|Fabric C Non-Stretch Cotton (Contrast for the Strap)||0.5 metres|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong & Ribbing from Sing Mui Heng
FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)