Fashion Sewing 203
6 Sessions | Total of 12 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
These straight-leg culottes pants are stylish and flattering for many body types! In this 5-session workshop chock full of tricks-of-the-trade, you will learn how to build a fly-front zipper professionally AND a comfy elastic waistband all in one class! We will also teach you how to add side trouser pockets to your creation!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Installing a centre fly-front zipper
- Assembly + construction of culottes
- Attaching a half-elastic waistband
- Installing side seam trouser pockets
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses.
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock machine
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
For more information on how our online classes work, Click Here
THINGS TO BRING FOR FIRST SESSION:
|Non-Stretch Cotton||2.5 – 3 metres|
|Non-Stretch Cotton Voile (Soft Fabric)||0.5 metres|
|Normal Zipper||7 Inch|
|Elastic (2.5 / 1 inch wide)||0.5 metres|
|Hook & Bar||1 pair|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong & Ribbing from Sing Mui Heng
FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)