Series of 4
Fashion Sewing 308 - Men's Bermudas | ONLEWO X FMS
4 Sessions | Total of 8 hours: (2 hrs/session)
NEW flexible 5-step booking format, click here to find out more.
What You'll Sew:
Go out and mingle in your very own cosy Bermudas complete with a comfy elastic waistband, cording and eyelet fastening with mock fly-front. It comes with handy side pockets for your phone or for just looking stylish! The bermudas feature the "Kueh Tile" print from ONLEWO. View the print inspiration below!
What You’ll Learn:
- Installing side seam pockets
- Creating a mock fly-front
- Creating a drawstring feature with eyelets
- Installing an elasticized waistband
- Using tools necessary for sewing
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine
What Materials Do I Need to Buy?
- 1.5 metres of non-stretch medium-weight cotton fabric
What Should I Bring For My 1st Session?
- Cut fabrics
- Paper patterns
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Take & Submit Measurements (14 days before the 1st session)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Receive Paper Patterns & Cut Your Fabrics (courier is free)
- Attend Class
- As all patterns are customized to your size, body measurements must be submitted 14 days BEFORE your 1st session
- Printed Patterns will be couriered to your registered address for FREE within 9 Days upon submission. Kindly ensure that the address in your account is correct.
- Please CUT your fabrics BEFORE attending the 1st session
- Sewing tools & machines are provided in class
- Fabrics & Trims are not included.
- Recommended: Non-stretch cotton fabrics
- Additional studio slot will be charged $30/hr
- Rescheduling fees apply. Kindly refer to our class policies
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
- The slot you booked may be postponed if it has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
Story about the "Kueh Tile" Print:
Living in Tiong Bahru, whenever my friends are over for the weekend tea, I always get the kuehs from the popular family-run ‘Galicier’ kueh shop situated just a block away. Friends always say that their Kueh Dadar is the best in town. Inside this design, you can find all the kuehs that we all love – kueh tutu, pineapple tart, kueh dadar, peng kueh, dumpling, otah-otah and ladoo.
Onlewo 安乐窝 draws inspiration from its Singapore root to create pattern designs with stories. Through our contemporary rendition of heritage, places and culture in Singapore and Asia, expressed on home, fashion and lifestyle goods, we hope to connect people and memories, enliven conversations and ignite new passions.
Check them out at: https://onlewo.com/