Series of 4
Fashion Sewing 307 - Menswear Resort Shirt* Custom Fit
4 Sessions | Total of 8 hours: (2 hrs/session)
NEW flexible 5-step booking format, click here to find out more.
What You'll Sew:
Bring the resort to your home! Create your own casual shirt that's both relaxed & comfortable! This everyday shirt comes with a slit neckline opening and side slits for easy-breezy wearing. This shirt has drop shoulder seams and boxy sleeves, for a roomy fit. Use linen fabric for that perfect Bahamas feel! Construct and assemble a neatly made easy-to-wear wardrobe staple for yourself or the man you love!
What You’ll Learn:
- Construction techniques using a sewing machine
- Installation of slit neckline detail with facing
- Prepping and attaching short sleeves
- Installing patch pockets
What Materials Do I Need to Buy?
- Fabric 2.5m (Linen or cotton fabric recommended)
What Should I Bring For My 1st Session?
- Cut fabrics
- Paper patterns
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Take & Submit Measurements (14 days before the 1st session)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Receive Paper Patterns & Cut Your Fabrics (courier is free)
- Attend Class
- As all patterns are customized to your size, body measurements must be submitted 14 days BEFORE your 1st session
- Printed Patterns will be couriered to your registered address for FREE within 9 Days upon submission. Kindly ensure that the address in your account is correct.
- Please CUT your fabrics BEFORE attending the 1st session
- Sewing tools & machines are provided in class
- Fabrics & Trims are not included.
- Recommended: Non-stretch cotton fabrics
- Additional studio slot will be charged $30/hr
- Rescheduling fees apply. Kindly refer to our class policies
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
- The slot you booked may be postponed if it has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.