Fashion Sewing 228
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours: (2 hrs/session)
*Pre-Requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
*Important: Dates for the 1st session are listed above. Please submit your body measurements at least 7 DAYS BEFORE YOUR 1ST SESSION, otherwise, your starting date will have to be postponed.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
This flowy Kimono-inspired Cardigan instantly brings oriental glam to any outfit and is perfect to throw on over jeans or even a dress. With its longline silhouette and graphic print, it accentuates and flatters any body type and you can easily make them in several prints of your choice!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Installing a neckline placket to an open front cardigan
- Constructing a simple outerwear
- Handling & using the sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Remainder Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
THINGS TO BRING FOR THE FIRST SESSION:
|Non-Stretch Cotton||3 metres|
|Contrast Non-Stretch Cotton||0.5 metres|
FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine Set
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
Phone/WhatsApp: +65 8139 7787
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)