Series of 6
Fashion Sewing 216 – Urban Longline Vest *Custom Fit
6 Sessions | Total of 12 hours: (2 hrs/session)
NEW flexible 5-step booking format, click here to find out more.
What You'll Sew:
Featuring our most versatile piece yet- the sleek Longline Vest! Whether it's styled with pants for a chic getup or layered over a dress to amp up your style, this piece shapes the silhouette and fastens beautifully at the waist with a single button. This vest has discreet single welt pockets that are large enough to slot in your phone and neatly flushes with the facade. A classy double-vent adorns the back and cinc hes the small of your back with 2 buttons. Learn plenty of techniques with all these tailored features in this 5-session series, so pick out your elegant fabrics and make this your very own! Basic sewing experience is required.
What You’ll Learn:
- Installing single-welt pockets into garments
- Constructing a double-vent with button feature
- Finishing armholes and collars with facing techniques
- Installing buttonholes and sewing up buttons
- Understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses.
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock machine
What Materials Do I Need to Buy?
- 2 metres of non-stretch cotton fabric
- 1 meter of cotton lining
- 3 large buttons (approx 2-3cm in diameter)
What Should I Bring For My 1st Session?
- Cut fabrics
- Paper patterns
- 1 meter of cotton lining
- 3 large buttons (approx 2-3cm in diameter
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Take & Submit Measurements (14 days before the 1st session)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Receive Paper Patterns & Cut Your Fabrics (courier is free)
- Attend Class
- As all patterns are customized to your size, body measurements must be submitted 14 days BEFORE your 1st session
- Printed Patterns will be couriered to your registered address for FREE within 9 Days upon submission. Kindly ensure that the address in your account is correct.
- Please CUT your fabrics BEFORE attending the 1st session
- Sewing tools & machines are provided in class
- Fabrics & Trims are not included.
- Recommended: Non-stretch cotton fabrics
- Additional studio slot will be charged $30/hr
- Rescheduling fees apply. Kindly refer to our class policies
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
- The slot you booked may be postponed if it has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.