Series of 1
Pleather Pyramid Clutch
1 Session | Total of 2 hours (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge
Sewing Machine, Materials & Tools included
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Materials include PVC leather or fabric with interfacing and metal zippers.
Make a posh, designer-looking pleather pyramid clutch with a fancy metal zipper and cool strap for showing this unique bag off! Big & roomy enough to store your wallet, make-up, knick-knacks and even a handy water bottle in there!
(Measures approximately 9″ per side)
Learn finishing, sewing tips + techniques that can also be used in future projects!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Understand fundamental assembling + construction methods for bags.
- Operate sewing machine + use tools necessary for sewing PVC leather.
- Pattern layout & cutting know-hows
- Topstitching & Edgestitching techniques
- Create a simple strap handle with pinking details
- How to install a metal zipper onto a bag.
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
For more information on how our online classes work, Click Here
FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)