Series of 2
Reversible Bucket Hat
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge
Sewing Machine, Materials & Tools included
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Let the sun come shining with this reversible fisherman's bucket hat! It comes with a wide brim and in small or big sizes and gives you shade and style at the same time! In this class, you will learn how to sew on curves, cylindrical shapes and multiple techniques that you can even apply to bucket bags in future.
This is a fun class to do with friends or family, and you can even wear matching headgear!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Use the tools & operate machines necessary for sewing.
- Techniques to sew curves and cylindrical shapes
- Seaming and decorative quilting topstitches
- Reversible sewing techniques and incorporating a lining layer
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
For more information on how our online classes work, Click Here
FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)