Series of 2
Bettr Barista X FMS: Upcycled Coffee Sack Bucket Bag
2 Session | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge
Sewing Machine, Materials & Tools included
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Our first-ever collaboration with Bettr Barista, a renowned provider of speciality coffee education with a social mission at its core. We bring to you ethically sourced coffee sacks upcycled into a one-of-a-kind tropical Bucket Bag! Talk about giving used fabrics a second life and repurposing what we have!
This bag has a jute outer layer and is lined with natural cotton. It features a roomy boxy base and a rope drawstring fastener. Versatile enough to accompany you on your daily activities or your weekend resort escapades!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Learn how bags are made and kickstart your sewing creativity for further upcycling projects!
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Installing lining onto a bag and creating a boxy base
- Understand construction techniques and use different types of footers
- Creating a drawstring feature with buttonholes
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
For more information on how our online classes work, Click Here
FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)