Fashion Sewing 238
Bomber Jacket (Lined) Unisex
5 Sessions | Total of 10 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
*IMPT: Dates for the 1st session are listed above. Please submit your body measurements at least 7 days before your 1st session, otherwise, your starting date will have to be postponed.
WHAT YOU’LL SEW:
Add oomph to your outfit with a luxe bomber jacket fully backed with lining and edged with ribbing. Choose your own designer fabrics to give this piece a sporty or lavish finish. Cropped or long? You make the choice and get your own custom-fit pattern to sew for yourself or your loved one.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to create an install lining to a bomber jacket
- Techniques for adding ribbing to the collar and cuff
- Adding jacket zipper
- Using the overlock and sewing machines for garment construction
THINGS TO BRING FOR THE FIRST SESSION:
|Main Fabric (Non-Stretch & Non-Slippery Cotton)||2 metres|
|Lining Fabric (Thinner Non-Stretch & Non-Slippery Cotton)||2 metres|
|Jersey Rib||1 metre|
|Women's Crop Jacket Length||16 inch|
|Women's Long Jacket Length||22 inch|
|Men's Jacket Length||24 inch|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong & Ribbing from Sing Mui Heng
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
FOR ONLINE CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine Set
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)