Digital Fashion Portfolio
12 Session Workshop | Total of 30 Hours (2.5 hrs/session)
All computers & software provided, just bring yourself!
Thinking of applying to a fashion design school but not sure how to start? Or just needing a good portfolio to put your work ahead of others.
We offer you not just the software skills of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, but also an additional 4-session series to help you personalize your portfolio with our close attention.
We will cover extensive research and experimentation according to your personal approach to fashion design to help you push your boundaries and bring your presentations to the next level.
Suitable for students interested in entering the fashion industry, to industry professionals looking to upgrade their skills to enhance their career prospects.
What You’ll Learn:
- Comprehensive coverage of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop for the fashion industry
- Experimental & creative exploration of one’s personal fashion approach & methods to create one’s desired fashion portfolio
- Learn how to create collages and your very own fashion illustrations from scratch
- How to create your own designs, patterns and illustrate garments
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Individual & group workshops are available to book on request; please enquire. We also offer workshops not listed & can tailor them to suit your needs.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.