Series of 1
Adobe Illustrator 101
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2.5 hours
All Computers & Software provided; just bring yourself!
Ever wondered how to digitize, bring your designs, sketches and graphic ideas quickly onto the computer screen?
Get a good grip of Adobe Illustrator, the industry software for graphic and fashion design!
– Learn the essentials of Adobe Illustrator to create, tweak & modify your graphics and designs for print or just for your own portfolio!
– Bring your ideas online and on-screen with a comprehensive coverage of the tools of the software.
All-ages and skill-sets are welcome; and yes, no experience is required!
What You’ll Learn:
- Essentials & comprehensive coverage on the tools of Adobe Illustrator
- Designing graphics for digital marketing
- How garments are illustrated in the fashion industry
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Feo has been in the Creative industry for 5 years. With experience ranging from shopper marketing, illustrations, graphic design to advertising, he’s worked across both big and boutique brands.