Series of 2
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
*Pre-requisite: Know how to operate a sewing machine. This class does not cover how to thread and operate the sewing machine. Register our Starter Bundle to learn how to thread and operate the sewing machine.
*Important: Sewing Machine, Materials & Tools included
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
This stylish bumbag is brought up a notch with its sturdy lining, cool metal zipper, and an adjustable strap that’s easy to bring around and serves all your quick grabs. Large enough to house your phone, wallet, keys and wipes, you can be assured it’ll be extremely useful and fun to make!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Installing a metal zipper
- Installing a lining into a bag
- Adding pockets
- Installing adjustable bag straps and buckles
- Using the tools & operating machines necessary for sewing
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
Have any questions?
Phone/WhatsApp: +65 8139 7787
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)