Series of 3
Baby Booties & Mittens
3 Session | Total of 6 hours (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge
Sewing Machine, Materials & Tools included
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
2 Sizes Suitable: Infants 0-3 Months & 3-6 Months
Dress your baby up for their first selfie!
Sew an adorable handmade set of booties & mittens for the little one! Pick up sewing machine basics, gain experience reading patterns & work with small pieces & multiple layers of fabric. It’s also great practice for sewing curves!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to construct accessories and use the tools necessary for sewing.
- Fundamental sewing techniques and inventive sewing hacks.
- Basic understanding of reading patterns and applying their uses
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
For more information on how our online classes work, Click Here
FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)