Series of 2
3-Way Convertible Bag
2 Session | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
A Backpack, a Sling Bag & a Hand-carry Bag all in one! Make a functional bag that looks good and can be used in 3 different ways. It comes in a great size and you can fit books, organisers, your bottle and your little knick-knacks without looking overloaded! It has very adjustable straps for great versatility and choose the fanciest fabrics to make it your very own.
It makes a great companion for any occasion!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to install a metal zipper onto your bag
- Understand construction techniques and making adjustable straps
- How to use a sewing and overlock machine
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.