Series of 3
3-Way Buckle Backpack
3 Session | Total of 6 hours (2 hrs/session)
*Pre-requisite: Know how to operate a sewing machine. This class does not cover how to thread and operate the sewing machine. Register our Starter Bundle to learn how to thread and operate the sewing machine.
*Important: Sewing Machine, Materials & Tools included
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Amp up your game with this hybrid bag for the office, the outdoors or just hitting the gym. It has a Backpack, a Sling Bag & a Hand-carry Bag all in one!
It comes with pockets and compartments that fit your bottle and multiple knick-knacks. It has adjustable straps for great versatility and comes in an ideal roomy size to accompany you through all your journeys!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Construct a bag with lining, base layer and outer compartments
- Make adjustable straps and work with buckles, swivel hooks, sliders and D-rings
- Learn how to create a drawstring closure with paracord and stoppers
- Techniques for working with multiple layers of thick fabrics
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
Have any questions?
Phone/WhatsApp: +65 8139 7787
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)