Series of 1
Reversible Roomy Tote Bag
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
*Pre-requisite: Know how to operate a sewing machine. This class does not cover how to thread and operate the sewing machine. Register our Starter Bundle to learn how to thread and operate the sewing machine.
*Important: Sewing Machine, Materials & Tools included
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
We all know what it’s like to have too many things to bring! Better yet, have a bag that allows you to flip it inside out if it ever gets too dirty! Our large tote has boxy corners, making it a perfect roomy size for packing all your necessities on the go. Learn how to make something so functional, and yet enjoy the process of doing so and making more of these handy accessories!
This is a class devised for beginners to get practice sewing. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Installing bag straps and making boxy corners
- How to make your tote bag reversible
- Use the tools & operate machines necessary for sewing
- Learn how to complete a professional looking tote bag without the use of an overlock/serger
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
Have any questions?
Phone/WhatsApp: +65 8139 7787
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)