Series of 1
Pleather Pyramid Clutch
1 Session | Total of 2 hours (2 hrs/session)
*Pre-requisite: Know how to operate a sewing machine. This class does not cover how to thread and operate the sewing machine. Register our Starter Bundle to learn how to thread and operate the sewing machine.
*Important: Sewing Machine, Materials & Tools included
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Materials include PVC leather or fabric with interfacing and metal zippers.
Make a posh, designer-looking pleather pyramid clutch with a fancy metal zipper and cool strap for showing this unique bag off! Big & roomy enough to store your wallet, make-up, knick-knacks and even a handy water bottle in there!
(Measures approximately 9″ per side)
Learn finishing, sewing tips + techniques that can also be used in future projects!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Understand fundamental assembling + construction methods for bags
- Operate sewing machine + use tools necessary for sewing PVC leather
- Topstitching & Edgestitching techniques
- Create a simple strap handle with pinking details
- How to install a metal zipper onto a bag
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
Have any questions?
Phone/WhatsApp: +65 8139 7787
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)